We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our websites (https://www.3pillarglobal.com and https://productmindset.com ).
Collecting and processing your personal information
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
What categories of personal information we collect
We collect the following categories of personal information that you choose to provide us on our website (https://www.3pillarglobal.com):
- Email Address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Location information;
- IP address;
- Job title;
- Information from your CV document (e.g. professional experience, studies and any other information from CV);
We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. In addition to the above, we may need to use your personal information for audits and compliance with our legal obligations under applicable law.
For your rights regarding your personal information, please see “What are your rights as the owner of the personal information” section below.
Why we collect personal information
We use your data for:
- To operate and maintain our service;
- To gather analytical data to improve our service;
- To monitor the usage of our service;
- To communicate with you;
- To conduct market research surveys;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshooting problems;
- For recruitment purposes;
- For participating in webinars, events and conferences organized by 3Pillar Global;
- To send you offers and emails containing content we believe will be relevant based on your job title and/or company industry;
- To build up marketing profiles.
How we collect your personal data
We collect data in two ways:
- Data that you provide to us;
- Data that we collect through third-party services.
We collect your data during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads. That’s the data that you provide to us.
The third-party tools we use on our website will only insert cookies and other tracking technologies if consented by you. We track your consent once you click ‘Accept’ on our Privacy center. You can manage your permissions by clicking our Trust Badge below:
With whom we share the collected personal information
These service providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. They may track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services. We share or disclose your personal information with the following third-party service providers:
We use a 3rd party analytical software to gather statistical information about our website visitors. The plugins we use include:
- Google Analytics;
- Google Adsense;
We use third-party plugins to measure and personalize content. These plugins may share content you provide to 3rd party. These include:
- Social media
We use third-party social media tools on our website to enable sharing from our website. These plugins may share content you provide to 3rd party.
We use third-party tools, such as Lever to improve the quality and efficiency of our recruitment process, with the scope of selecting the right personnel for our open positions within 3Pillar.
What are your rights as the owner of personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access to your data
- The right to update or correct your data
- The right to object to the use of your data
- The right to restrict the use of your data
- The right to transfer your data to another data controller
- The right to the erasure of your data
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to non-discrimination related to the exercising of your rights under the GDPR and CCPA
- The right to obtain information about the personal data we have collected from you and sold or disclosed to other subjects, if you are a California resident
- The right to opt-out from sales of your personal information to third parties
- In addition, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request from us to disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information
You may submit your requests to exercise your right under the GDPR and CCPA by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.3pillarglobal.com
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We do not sell our users’ personal information to third parties for business purposes.
In the last 12 months, we have disclosed our users’ personal information to third parties for business purposes the following categories of personal information:
- Marketo Inc.
- Aberdeen Inc.
- Lever Inc.
- 6Sense Insights, Inc.
Do not track signals
We do not respond to “Do Not Track” requests. We do not change our practices as a response to such a request.
Location and transfer of your personal information
Storage and deletion of your personal information
We will retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or 3Pillar Global Inc. is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. We will store your personal information for the period of providing our services to you. After that, we will erase all your personal information that we have, except when we need to keep such information for a longer period to comply with applicable law or resolve disputes.
If you are a candidate for an open position within 3Pillar, we will store your personal data for recruitment purposes. We consider you’ll also be interested in future open positions. Therefore, we would like to keep your data in our system for 10 years or until you withdraw your consent using email@example.com email address. We will use your personal data to find open positions suitable for you in our company.
Following the deletion of your personal information from our database, the related backup data will be deleted, generally within 365 days.
Security of your personal information
We take appropriate technical measures for keeping your personal information confidential and protected against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We use technical safeguards measures including
The security of your personal information also depends on your protection of your user account. Please use a unique and strong password, and keep your login credentials secret. Also, be sure to log out after having used our services from a shared computer.
Links to third-party Websites
Protecting your child’s privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (‘Children’). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Data protection officer
We appoint the Data Protection Officer on the basis of professional qualities and, in particular, expert knowledge of data protection law and practices. The Data Protection Officer is tasked with ensuring that we always comply with our responsibilities under applicable data protection legislation. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
- Adrian Arba
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.3pillarglobal.com