Three Pillar Teams with Stanley Associates to Support TIGER
Fairfax, VA, March 4, 2010 -- Three Pillar Software, a leading provider of software product solutions, has teamed with Stanley Associates to win a 5-year contract from the US Marine Corps to support and maintain the Total Information Gateway for Enterprise Resources (TIGER) web portal. The TIGER portal joins USMC information sources to provide an integrated family of web-based applications.TIGER is the Marine Corps Systems Command’s intranet portal that provides a single place for searching, analyzing, and delivering all types of USMC data. Applications within TIGER include:
- CAPS – an information database of acquisition programs
- CATS – the Command Automated Tasker System
- My Office – a mini-portal that supports workflows, administrative functions, tasker tracking, and conduct of directorate-level business
- Staff Directory – the Command’s human resource database with interface to all TIGER applications
- Learning Center – a single point of entry to all corporate on-line learning resources
- Equipping Process Roadmap – an integrated collection of the Command’s core business processes and associated guidance materials, and multiple functional subcomponents of the TIGER intranet site with collaborative functionality such as knowledge centers, team rooms, and a subject matter expert locator.
Under this contract, Three Pillar will provide database administration and configuration management support for TIGER. Three Pillar will perform the work at USMC facilities in Dumfries and Quantico, VA.