May 11, 2015
Director of Innovate Practice Jessica Hall to Moderate MVP Panel
Jessica Hall, Director of 3Pillar Global’s Innovate practice, will be moderating a panel at the first Modev MVP conference on Tuesday, May 19th in Arlington, VA. The discussion, titled Data as the Engine of the Product Economy, will center around how companies can incorporate data into their product development decision-making process. The panel will be held at 3:30 PM.
The following panelists will be contributing to the discussion:
- John Mark Nickels: Sr. Director of Product, Marketplace Efficiency at Uber
- Kara Sasse: Head of Product Management and Marketing at Gallup
- Cathy Growney: User Research at Marriott
- Nicholas DePrey: Analytics Manager/Innovation Accountant at NPR
- Salman Suhail: Sr. Product Manager at OPower
Jessica and the panelists will be discussing key aspects of how data plays a role in product outcomes. Questions that will be covered include:
- How are each of these organizations utilizing metrics?
- What exactly are they measuring and what tools are they using?
- How do they use the data to determine investments in new features and upgrades that will keep their customers satisfied?
The panel will look into how “today’s top strategic minds are leveraging Big Data to inform their creative juices, agile processes, team dynamics and more when bringing product to market.”
For more information on the MVP conference, visit the event’s official site. If you’re interested in learning more about how companies are incorporating data into the product development process, you can download a recent Forrester report that covers similar ground and mentions 3Pillar titled ‘Find a Data to the Data Dance.’